GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys im in the middle of doing a brake job on my '03 Chevy Silverado 1500 and the brakes that were on their were pretty shot...they came on the truck when i got it 2 1/2 years ago...Im going to try the Napa Adaptive One Hybrid brakes and i will let you guys kno how they work after i get my fuel pump changed.I havent heard one bad thing about them and i guess they adapte to how you drive no matter where u at,road conditions,etc.And they say that u will have hardly any brake dust,do to there design.I just figured i would post this and keep in touch with u guys to let you kno how they perform.And by the way i put new rotors on also from Napa.Thanks Nick

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These brakes are AWESOME!!...they stop my truck with a 25 foot camper in no time...i have hardly(i mean hardly) any brake dust after 500 miles,but some of that could have been from the last brakes...i would def spend the money for these brakes(60 bucks is the price i paid for 4 brake pads)...1 out of 10 i would rate these a 10!...will keep in touch and if anybody gets these,let me kno what you guys think of them!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts