GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 LT ,With windows up tight and secure I'm getting the sound of air in the truck......hardly noticeable unless radio is off....could there be some weatherstripping missing somewhere?????I purchased the truck with 13000 miles and was told by the original owner that it was never in a wreck........

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Do you hear noise with the fan on or off? In my 06 it seems air tight untill you have the fan on high then you hear a whistle. It's gotta go somewhere I guess:neutral:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do you have plastic window vents on your doors ? All 4 Chevy trucks I've had have made wind noise . It drove me crazy till I asked alot of other CT owners , and got that answer .Hope that's all your problem is .

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I think the hinges on the newer trucks are weak. On my 06, I've had my driver's door hinge re-welded twice. Check out my post in this thread, that Tom Evans started.

·
Registered
533 Posts
do you got that stupid bug shield on your hood?

your hearing the wind from that thing

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
do you got that stupid bug shield on your hood?

your hearing the wind from that thing
You say that like its a bad thing......Dang, some of them are patriotic! I think they look best on red, white or blue trucks.:glasses:

·
Registered
533 Posts
You say that like its a bad thing......Dang, some of them are patriotic! I think they look best on red, white or blue trucks.:glasses:
nah never meant to be a bad thing just after a long time the noise will get to yah :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts