GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Tahoe in Aug. and noticed that it pulls hard to the right ONLY on the freeway. It seems OK just running around town. I took it to NAPA, and got the runaround, I dont think they aligned it correctly. Long story short, it still pulls on the freeway. Anyone else had that problem? This could be a stupid question, I dont know much about this stuff, and my husband is not alot of help. Thanks!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Take it back and tell them to fix it at no cost. How long has it been???

·
Registered
225 Posts
Not sure how true but many years back I was told the front ends are aligned to pull slightly to right, it is suppose to make the vehicle slowly veer off the road instead of into on coming traffic. I was told it was in case you fall asleep or have a heart attack.

·
Registered
87 Posts
All vehicles are designed to slightly pull left to counter act for road crown. Newer body still gm trucks are my favorite to align. You should stop by my work some day and ill take a look at it. I like to do a good once over before i even put the alignment heads on it because SO many things affect alignment issues. Tyre tread type, tread depth, air pressure, tread seperation, if youve ever been in a fender bender, hit a curb, worn or broken parts, and my favorite - " My other mechanic put some new parts in it already. ". lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts