GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd share some photos of what my truck looks like.

As the title states, my truck is completely black right down the the lugnuts and catback exhaust.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow thats looks soo good man. I have a black one just like it but I have some chrome in it. Good Job

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I like the look. Ever think about removing the reflectors from your headlights?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Yes, I have thought about removing the reflectors, but that would require cutting the headlight apart with a cutting wheel, not sure I want to do that. Still waiting for some non ricer aftermarket LED headlights.

Just had an extra pair of tailights and 3rd brake light professionally lightly tinted. And I designed a custom front lightbar/bumper guard and am going to fabricate it over the next month.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Wow that thing looks awesome! How are you liking the STT's?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow that thing looks awesome! How are you liking the STT's?
Thanks, the STT's are AWESOME. I have around 9,000 miles on them and they still look new, and the traction on these in the snow is great. They're not too noisy either. I would buy them again, initial reason I bought them was for looks. So, I couldn't be happier. :great:

·
Registered
718 Posts
That is alot of Black ......Looks great ....... you have to smoke out your head light and tail lights :great::great:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah should be getting back my lightly tinted tail light/3rd brakelight this weekend.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
damn man that looks friggen sick!!!! nice work I really like that exhaust

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW. A "semi" murdered Silverado.... That thing looks sweet. I really like the detail that you out into setting up your truck. Awesome!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks..what do you mean by 'semi'?

Truck can't really be anymore 'murdered' as you put it. :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks..what do you mean by 'semi'?

Truck can't really be anymore 'murdered' as you put it. :confused:
Most of the Trucks that I have seen that have been murdered are more of a flat black everywhere. I still have to say that you have got to be RIDE OF THE YEAR!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Most of the Trucks that I have seen that have been murdered are more of a flat black everywhere. I still have to say that you have got to be RIDE OF THE YEAR!
Didn't know 'murder' meant flat. Hmm..I'll take a orbital sander to the finish on my trucks exterior paint..:lol:

Thanks for the comments :great:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice truck!

hey thats not bad but to truley black the truck out it should all be murdered out. i know you got the tailights done but you should get the headlights done too! take a look at my pictures of my tahoe and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey thats not bad but to truley black the truck out it should all be murdered out. i know you got the tailights done but you should get the headlights done too! take a look at my pictures of my tahoe and let me know what you think.
Get some better pics man, those are blurry as all hell. Truck looks good, not a fan of tinted headlights though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts