GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to get as many people down at midway/university on friday and saturday as i can and i need your help. attached are directions to foodsmart off of dale street and university ave. we will park in the back part of the lot around 9:45 PM, i hope to see some of you there. look for my glowing tahoe

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-wHJsJm6ta9FG

Reactions: ChevyFan

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
im trying to get as many people down at midway/university on friday and saturday as i can and i need your help. attached are directions to foodsmart off of dale street and university ave. we will park in the back part of the lot around 9:45 PM, i hope to see some of you there. look for my glowing tahoe

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-wHJsJm6ta9FG
What's the event, a show I take it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no its really just a little get together i want lol im tired of being told to "get my crew" down there by a bunch of little honda rice burners saying chevy/trucks are gay/slow/stubid/worthless and i wanted to show them what can be done by some trucks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah I show up there sometimes. usually with my car, but now I am parting that out so I will have the truck....My buddies and I look forward to the car craft weekend every year on university, That is when all the nice cars are out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I show up there sometimes. usually with my car, but now I am parting that out so I will have the truck....My buddies and I look forward to the car craft weekend every year on university, That is when all the nice cars are out.

so does that mean you will come?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i would like to see some of you guys down there with me in your trucks. it would be cool.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i might be down there this weekend. im not so sure because i am really tight on money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts