GM Truck Club Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Silverado Z71 4x4 5.3L 460k+ miles w/ GM rebuilt motor and trans
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Good Lord, that took forever. 4 hours, 3 stripped bolts, a mangled donut (crush washer), some coming to terms with my current lack of physical abilities, and they're in.

Except for the connection to the muffler. I don't have nuts to put on the new cats since I had drilled the studs on my old one. The drone is awful...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

I got this one, but I'm gonna hold onto it. Probably more to get a "tried and tested" model used from me than to get it new, anyway. This one's "experienced" and "aged". 😉

As for function beneath a vehicle, I have no idea. I used it with a 1/2in breaker bar with the new y-pipe on a bench.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

This is the first time since I bought ol' Moses in May 2011 this cluster hasn't told me "Hey, bud...You have a problem."

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
LMAO! CONGRATS MAN! technically you should have more power and be way more fuel efficient which means more power which translates to..... woooooohoooooo!

Al

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
It's about time Jacob, you've been procrastinating. Hahaha.

Reactions: thegawd and RayVoy

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I think your autocorrect swapped out where you typed "poor"... 😜
I don't think poorcrastinating will be correct. But if it was me, after all those expenses on the 4 O2 sensors and new cats all at once, ($800) poor will be correct. LOL. No dine out for a month.

Reactions: OpalLacod
41 - 50 of 50 Posts