GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im out here in salina kansas. I moved here to get away from all the cowboys that were following me all the time out west. I have a 96 suburban with a custom paint job. Maybe I can post a picture someday. I need to find someone out here I can trust to help with a few repairs it needs. You know it needs the intake gasket changed for one thing and I have some dents in it I want to fix but nobody seems to want to try to match my custom paint. Oh well I will float in here mostly during the day as I work at a bar in the eves right now. Its not what I had in mind but having a job is more important than living at home with my mom.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
:sign0016: to the forum!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the site POST pcs :glasses:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
welcome to the spread :sign0016:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi from another newbie. Welcome

Working in a bar may not be your dream job, but if you can make a buck or two and pay your bills, well its "A man or girl (in this case) has gotta do what a girl has gotta do"

When its time to get your paint fixed I know of a few good paint and body guys that can do wonders. These are professionals, not Earl Shibe or Macco

Oh, And no need to worry about cowboys in Kansas. I've been there and there aren't any, at least real ones that is. You need to go to Texas for that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey everyone. Thanks for the welcome. I just got back from cruisin around and this town is really boring when Im not working.

Hey Jeff got your pm thanks

Big Meanie you dont sound that mean who do you know that paints cars?? Im all the way over in kansas where are you at?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts