GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been going to Hawaii the past couple of years in early November. Looks like we are going again this year. Can't take the burb. Last year we went with some friends one of which was 7'4" We were going to rent a crown vic, but decided on the Expedition for the headroom.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 6'2' and, he is one of the few guys I actually look up to if you know what I mean.:biggrin:

·
Registered
64 Posts
a kid that gradutated last year at my skool is 7'2" hes on the vollie ball team. KID scares me but hes nice. how is HAwie??is the weather really as warm as they say it is all year round??
I can't imagine being that tall . That would hell trying to buy clothes and such :frown:

·
Registered
161 Posts
yeah i know i feal bad for the kid. hes really nice and a great athlete. but he cant really fit in thru the doors at school and i would immagin him having a hard time finding clothes.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Well, everyone their own person with their own genetics. Just so people go way off the chart in terms of what's typical.

I'm 6'4" and I have a cousin that's 6'9" or so. I get to the point where I can't fit into 1/2 the cars made. My son is pretty much off the growth charts, he'll be in that upper range too.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, my friend's wife is off the scale too. She's taller than me and I'm 6'2". When you are in that height range things just don't fit. We flew ATA (a terrible airline) and the seats were horrible! No hip room and impossible leg room.:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts