GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so I thought it was all about the spam. Sorry. But it's all good, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute instead of take away now.

I'd say I'm pretty much GM loyal, and most of the cars I've owned have been GM products. I prefer GM trucks for most time periods except 67-72, because the '67 and '70 Ford trucks I owned, owned.

We're actually trying to sell the 1984 Suburban we have, but will probably replace it with another Suburban, just a half-ton 2-wheel drive, fuel injected one this time. A 1991 popped up on Craigslist in Dallas and I'm trying to work a deal on that, selling our 1984 to a guy from Houston, and using the money to buy the 1991, title and tag it, and make needed repairs.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Welcome to the site! I've always loved driving a Suburban and hopefully I can get behind the wheel of one again before too long.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am getting ready to list an 89 2wd on Craigslist, but it will be listed as a work truck. It runs good, but it's UGLY!! Dented fender, paint coming off, headliner sagging/missing. I'll post a link on this site when it goes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts