GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going guys! This forum looks like its really laid back and all the guys on here are really cool so i thought i would join!
I own a 2004 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab with tons of mods
Also I have a 2007 Chevy Suburban LT3 mildly modded!
The Colorado!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! Looks like good clean fun with your Colly.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice and welcome. I feel like the only guy from Cali. What part are you from? Im from San Diego. I actually just met another guy from Cali yesterday I think from Orange County. We are meeting in a few weeks for some off road adventures. Let me know if your down to go

Also where were those pictures taken?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually that guy is my best friend, and those pictures were taken at the same place, Holy Jim Falls
This is a picture out in El Mirage

·
Registered
225 Posts
Actually that guy is my best friend, and those pictures were taken at the same place, Holy Jim Falls
This is a picture out in El Mirage
HAHA Wow small world thats cool. yeah I was telling him that I need a new place to have some fun. Im tired of going to the same places

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha yeah man we work at the same shop so sometimes its difficult for both of us to get the day off. Let me know when your free we usually have to have 2 weeks prior notice. (stupid ass managers)

·
Registered
225 Posts
What kind of wax is that? Im usually off on sunadays so that day would be perfect but lets see if we all can get together. My cuz has fj cruiser with some mods. if you wanyt to see some vids on you tube just type drumrob and you can see some vids just us messing around

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a liquid carnuba wax its pretty nice, i can give anyone on this site 10% off their order if they are interested.

·
Registered
225 Posts
All the Smart Wax stuff works really well. It's the only stuff that I will use on my cars:great:
cool Ill look into it to get some stuff for my truck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts