GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody , i am new to this forum, i have been poking around for info for my truck and i like what i see here. i am the proud owner of a 2007 chevy silverado lt extended cab, i recently purched his truck and LOVE IT!!!

kevin

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Kevin

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everybody! this site is awesome for repair and upgrade information, one problem i am having is that when i put the pedal to the floor the truck almost seems to hesitate then few seconds later it seems to be balls to the wall! i have read about certain reasons reguarding some different style of throttle? i am not sure what kind it is. it is really sad because sometimes if im pulling into traffic i kinda need some BALLS right away. i would think for a newer truck it would be alot more responsive? is there any way to make it better or improve? i still have factory warranty as well as the GM certified warranty.

oh by the way the truck is a 2007 silverado LT 4.8L extended cab

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C ! I agree that you should get better acceleration from a newer truck. Try posting in one of the "tech'" forums if you don't get answers here. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Welcome to the G M T C !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts