GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
Just introducing myself here i will post a pic later.
Just a quick over view yes i own two Silverados and a (Gasp) a ford.. but the 2006 is pretty much a highway/tow queen, and the 1991 is my fishing/mud/hunting truck.. both do duty as such well then my ford is the i wanna break something vehicle.. HA.
The 2006 Silverado is a 2wheel drive Ext cab with the 5.8Ft box.. its short but kinda cool to be a rare site. it has the 5.3, and an auto.. with the LT2 trim package.. Used to love fords but then bought and 02 Z71 and found better milage and way more power and looking under the hood isnt to spooky. I know were everything is and how to replace most chevy components.
The 1991 Silverado is a 4x4 Ext cab short bed with some usual MN rust (cab corners, and the left box panel) and a 350, 700R4 combo.. Plenty of power and good off road though since i jsut got this truck recently it needs tires due to the factories proved inadaquate in my last experiment (yes i worded that right) off road.. The funny thing is my old man has 235K on his and his looks worse and mine has 321K now.
But I have been deployed to Iraq for about a year now so there is a pile of go fast and make more power goodies sitting at home ready to be put on.. So i will most likely have some questions for a little bit of help. Also my 1991 will be in here a lot due to it deciding it didnt like the cooling fan.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site and thanks for your serving your country!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts