GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. Been registered for a couple months...already made a couple posts. I'm very happy to have found this site as I have already found the answers to several questions, found out about several common problems with my model truck, and even saved a few bucks in the process.

Glad you guys are around, keep up the good work. :mdr:

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:sign0016: and I'm glad your finding answers to your questions. You should update your sig to tell everyone what your driving.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the site ...........:glasses:

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
:sign0016:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
don't forget the pictures! :meuh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snapped a couple quick pics with the crappy cell phone. I also edited my sig but I can't see it for some reason. Hopefully it turned out okay for everyone else. Merry Christmas folks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are those some Mb Wheels on Nitto Terra Grappler Tires? They look great. What size are?
Good eye! 285/50/20...wanted enough wheel and tire to make her handle less like a brontosuarus in 4 inch high heels. I used to have Yoko Geolanders but they weren't worth a crap in the rain, so I went with the Terra Grapplers to compensate. I have no complaints about this wheel/tire combo and highly recommend the same to all Suburban owners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts