GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellloooo, the southeast region needs to speak up to show those yankees who's boss!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Is the Florida drought affected you in SC much? We've been so wet here in Texas that we're 5" above normal for the year already and we're erasing a multi-year drought here ourselves.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are about 6 to 7 inches below normal. Usually its humid and it rains everyday this time of year but i haven't seen rain it over two weeks. Alot of people really want the low pressure system in the gulf to swing our way and soak us down.........bring out the white T-shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey guys walterboro sc here loving this site and having a good time anyone close give me a shout bout 30 min from charleston sc :glasses:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is the Florida drought affected you in SC much? We've been so wet here in Texas that we're 5" above normal for the year already and we're erasing a multi-year drought here ourselves.

I live in God's Country, aka Clemson, SC (hopefully not the only tiger+bowtie fan)

and lake Hartwell is down 8 ft... :erf:

·
Registered
162 Posts
@ the beach here........... surfside ...waitin' on delivery of 09 1500 4X4 Imperial Blue Metallic:yipi:

got it........ had issues with it.............. now drivin' 2010 Ext Cab 1500 4X4 Z71

·
Registered
160 Posts
Moncks Corner, SC here!!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts