GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Nothing like taking a little trip out to the country in your new 4WD vehicle.

A little fresh air, a nice picnic, and a rolled Hummer. All parts of a good trip. :neutral:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Personally I prefer to keep the shiny side up. Nice to see that the roof can support the weight of the vehicle. I was upside down in a Monza once. Bad thing was it was in a drainage ditch and both doors wouldn't open. I had to kick the windshield out to escape.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
yeah thats waht 50,000 gets you, head in the dirt ass in the air

·
Registered
69 Posts
The picture no longer works but about 3 years ago when the chevy dealer down the street started selling the new hummers some of the dumb dealers took it mudding behind my house and got it stuck, and when i say stuck i mean up to the grill the tires were submerged.. how do you explain that one to a customer.. lol

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Yeah, this is why I don't like people linking to photobucket. We've fixed a lot of the photo issues on the site already so it's better to post them here. OR you can click the IMAGE button when posting and then use their URL and it will copy it to this site so we have a perm copy of it so if it's taken down we will still have it to show.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
ahh, photobucket direct link photos failed again.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a video about an abandoned Hummer H2 on the side of the road!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9WaHAuwTc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts