GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just got an 05 chevrolet trailblazer, maybe im just dumb and cant figure this out but maybe its a flaw.. almost every time I turn off the truck, and then back on, it resets my equalizer presets (you know the trebel, bass, midrange) but NOT the clock and station presets?? anybody else have an issue with this? It only happens every other time or so I shut it off and then back on.. should I alert the dealer I purchased it from?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I Just got an 05 chevrolet trailblazer, maybe im just dumb and cant figure this out but maybe its a flaw.. almost every time I turn off the truck, and then back on, it resets my equalizer presets (you know the trebel, bass, midrange) but NOT the clock and station presets?? anybody else have an issue with this? It only happens every other time or so I shut it off and then back on.. should I alert the dealer I purchased it from?
There is something to this that can be fixed. My 2002 Trailblazer did this too, there's a trick and I can't recall it right off the top of my head. It had to do with setting a pre-set EQ for each pre-set station, well at least that was an issue that I had. Of course, I can't run out and test on my TB becuase it's in the shop right now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so each preset has its own set equalizer? thats kinda cool in a thought, but gets annoying I guess.. oh well I listen to XM mainly so its always on a preset and should always use a set equalizer..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts