GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out subthump.com, they have great boxes for I think great prices I had one in my camaro and it was awesome. Looked like it came just from the factory and the transaction was very smooth I'll be getting one for my truck soon but figured I'd post a link. If you have any questions I did order one from them so just ask.. http://www.subthump.com/silverado.htm

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thanks for the link:great:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Check out subthump.com, they have great boxes for I think great prices I had one in my camaro and it was awesome. Looked like it came just from the factory and the transaction was very smooth I'll be getting one for my truck soon but figured I'd post a link. If you have any questions I did order one from them so just ask.. http://www.subthump.com/silverado.htm
Yours is a extended or quad cab huh? Im only a reg cab but i went to the site and saw that they had a box for me too. You dont know how hard it is to find a good resonable priced reg cab truck box, let alone one that holds 2 subs and your amp. Thanks alot man for posting this one its amazing. My only concern is if ill be able to lean the seats back all the way. Im 6' and all my friends are there or taller, lol. Ill have to get a hold of them and throw some ?'s at them. Again thanks alot.:great:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yours is a extended or quad cab huh? Im only a reg cab but i went to the site and saw that they had a box for me too. You dont know how hard it is to find a good resonable priced reg cab truck box, let alone one that holds 2 subs and your amp. Thanks alot man for posting this one its amazing. My only concern is if ill be able to lean the seats back all the way. Im 6' and all my friends are there or taller, lol. Ill have to get a hold of them and throw some ?'s at them. Again thanks alot.
Hey no problem man. I know what you mean about leg clearance, I'm nearly 6'5. And yeah it's a 4 door. And go ahead and shoot them a couple of questions. All mine got answered. I think I might actually go with there single ten box and see if they can make me an empty box for underseat storage to go beside it. they can normally make you something custom if you ask. Glad to help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
just ordered my sub box for 2x10" from them today, well see how she fits.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i got mine in LA for 85 dollars and the subs for 110.00 each and i have one for sale for a colorado crew cab with a 10" sony 1200 watts if some one waht to buy it send me an email i bought it in ebay for more then 200 if i get 100 im happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts