81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Rockford Checking In :great:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in lake orion. I have a sister that lives in Holly, we go to her place for the fireworks every 4th
I grew up in Holly, haven't lived there since 1986. I get out to Holly and Seven Lakes state parks once in a while. Lakeport State Park on Lake Huron is only an hour drive down I-69. I visit the Ren-Fest at Holly Grove most years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rockford, the rust is about the same. I have learned you need to look for someone thats in the restoration business. Some shop do collision and restoration. If they don't say restoration its not worth your time. Referrals our best (classic cars). If your fenders are badly rusted your rocker will be also. I didn't think mine were bad. I was wrong. It look like $4 - 5,000.00, fenders, rockers, gas filler door, some surface rust on bottom of doors.

Thanks & Welcome to Evanman2010 (from Chelsea). Good info on truck meet, to bad I didn't check in sooner. Post when you can!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, truck meet was awesome LightWerkzOffRoad.com sponsored it and raffled off light bars and auctioned off many bars and kits. 50in sold for $150..... Their is talk of another one going on May 9th in Jonesville (South Of Jackson) Ill update when I hear more info. Follow me on instagram @Evanman2010 and ill be posting info there also

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh btw over 150 trucks showed up. Lots of lifted ones, diesels, Jimmys, S-10's, Old scottsdales, etc. Bring what ya got. Kid friendly also

81 - 100 of 102 Posts