GM Truck Club Forum banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Flint Michigan reporting in. I had an Avalanche for 15 years, only 55,000 miles on my loaded 'o4 Arrival Blue truck when a kid with no insurance sped thru a red light while I was attempting to complete a left turn into work a couple months back.
I bought a silver GMC Acadia with 50,000 miles on it with my insurance compensation. I still have my '94 S10 ext, cab light blue with matching fiberglass topper 55. 000 original miles.
I was heartbroken losing my Avalanche that way, I retire from GM Flint assembly Jan 1 and had planned to keep that z71 Avalanche until I died. My wife knew how much it meant to me, she cried. I had it brought to my house, when the insurance company took it away the driver parked a couple house down the street so as I sat in my easy chair I looked out the bay window at my truck for an hour while he was on the phone. be;lieve me I f3elt like crying too.
I guess my screen name still fits, The Silver GMC Acadia is a nice FWD SUV and the old light blue S10 Chevy is a nice little rear wheel drive truck. Together they equal 4x4 ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just a stone throw away from Glen Lakes and not much further from the big one out here. Originally from Detroit but just moved here from Philly

101 - 102 of 102 Posts