·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone was from the greatest of the southern states? lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
howdy, from lenoir city, tn! ur not too far from me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not to far at all i'm just outside of chattanooga in East Ridge to be exact

·
Registered
11 Posts
i might be getting a job in white bluff, i find out early next week, so maybe me too! been in mid michigan my whole life, am i gonna stick out like a sore thumb?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eat good food be friendly to everyone and you'll do fine just remember in the south its kosher to ask someone that you don't even know how their day has been then offer them a drink

·
Registered
196 Posts
not to far at all i'm just outside of chattanooga in East Ridge to be exact
nope, not far at all. im from madisonville, but as of right now living in LC, hoping to be closing on a house in loudon next month!

·
Registered
196 Posts
i might be getting a job in white bluff, i find out early next week, so maybe me too! been in mid michigan my whole life, am i gonna stick out like a sore thumb?
hey man, best of luck. heres u some advice to not stick out like most northern folks around here....dont be too loud!

·
Registered
42 Posts
i dont guess that we will hold that against you for too long. if you want to fit in wach alot of Jeff Foxworthy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shoot yeah! Tri-Cities...Bristol Baby!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Millington ,Tn here . South of Covington & North of Memphis.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jackson Tennessee Here

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in clarksville also.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts