GM Truck Club Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Morristown, TN checking in. well i'm really from Newport but i live closer to Morristown. haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm from Watauga Tn. between Johnson City and Elizabethton and 15 miles from Bristol race track or Thunder Valley.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Murfreesboro, TN here. Grew up in Oklahoma though, only been here 3 years.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Lol greatest of the southern states? that might be a stretch LOL. I consider my home state of Oklahoma to be in the South and that's God's Country right there. I do currently live in TN though and it ain't bad here. I'm in Murfreesboro, just SE of Nashville.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in union county Tn not too far from Knoxville Tn

·
Registered
38 Posts
im from leabnon

·
Registered
879 Posts
I've been in Alabama 8 years born raised Memphis TN ,lived in Jackson , Milan TN 10 yrs. My sister and bro law here are moving back to Iowa to be close to grand kids . I'm considering moving to Memphis or Nashville area where the Intermodal company I drive for has terminals.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello from Watertown, TN! Are there any events in my area?
GMTruck Club had a get together by Nashville couple years ago, I had started new job and unable to attend. So far no events are planned. As for car and truck shows you can look up local clubs , Good Guys , Hot Rod and Truckin Magazine for events

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been in Alabama 8 years born raised Memphis TN ,lived in Jackson , Milan TN 10 yrs. My sister and bro law here are moving back to Iowa to be close to grand kids . I'm considering moving to Memphis or Nashville area where the Intermodal company I drive for has terminals.
who do you drive for? I used to drive for Comtrak now Hubgroup. I know TCW has a terminal up that way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm from Columbia, TN, but I'm currently living in Atlanta for work. TN has always been my first love!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts