GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be up there for the weekend Thanks to Sylvania.. THey have for me a full VIP package and I wanted to see if any other members will be up that way ? Maybe we can get dinner or something Fri or Sat night.. Let me know..Also where is a good place (Cheap) to stay?

[h=3]SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 02:00 PM ET[/h][h=2]SYLVANIA 300[/h][h=4]NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY LOUDON, NH[/h]

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Huh, I read that and thought you had typed in LONDON. I was thinking, "you gonna pay for the airfare?" haha

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be driving up.. Just do not know when yet I may be seeing
Metallica
at the Applo in NYC on that Sat which means I'll have to get up early to drive
the 4 1/2 hours to get up there Sun....

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So anyone??

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So here's the deal.. Besides Sat and Sun tickets I just got word that I am invited to the Media/meet driver night Fri with Full Lobster Dinner.... :gasp: Yum!!! Can't find anyone who is free for the weekend... Bummer...

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that far for ya... Com on down.....

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone else in the Area??

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a race.. Got tons of pics from both dides of the track From dinner Fri night with a few drivers to meeting Bobby Labonte and Lagno on Sun before the race Sitting right in back of the pits I got 2 phone calls that friends saw me on TV.. Know this guy?? Tourism Jacket Vehicle Saw him a few times along with many others..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I wish. Do they ever have anything going on in Virginia?

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are races all over the US All different The 300 was in NH .. Vehicle Recreation Bicycle City Crowd Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part A idea where I was sitting.. Race track Vehicle Race car Endurance racing (motorsport) Motorsport A view from the suites for Sat's race to where I was Sun..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks like a fun time. Better than weeding and mulching the front yard. :)

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it was better Sorry Hey I did invite you.. There is always next year.. Maybe we can have a Contest for a member on this Site.. HHHmmm More of a idea where I was for Sundays race.. Vehicle Crowd Fictional character And Dinner Fri I had 3 of these... Food Lobster Dish Seafood Cuisine

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts