GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has a 1971 Chevy Chevelle SS. (My dream car). Post some pictures and info. please :great:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I had a 70 Chevelle when I was a Senior in hischool. It was white and had the cowl hood and B&M Starshifter. Not the SS but had the 300HP 350-4 bolt main and Quadrajet 4-barrel. I went through several sets of rear tires on that thing LOL. I had my share of tickets with it as well.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
The last Chevelle I had was a 1971 "Heavy Chevy", Gold w/black interior. The "Heavy Chevy" was a "Po-Boy" SS! I'll see if I can dig up some pic's. (p.s.: I had a '74 Chevelle Malibu after the H/C)

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Never had a Chevelle, knew a couple of guys that have owned them though. Classic, would have a hard time finding a market today though.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Up until last fall my wife had a 64 SS Chevelle that we restored from the ground up. Before that we had a 68 4 door sedan and 69 2 door and a 71 SS all drivers needing restoration that they never got (at least from me).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice, thats probably my favorite CAR. But for now, I'll stick with trucks :glasses:
I would like to see myself in the future rebuilding one of these car's but it's not praticle, especially since I can't until another 15 years lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts