GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering if anyone on heer has any trail grapplers and if they did how they liked them and what kind of mileage are you getting out of them? my mud grapplers are just about dead and i cant take the noise anymore i wont get another set. im torn between the nitto trail graps or the supper swamper m-16's. both look like gret tires but like all the swampers i have heard the m16's wear realy fast and you have to rotate very offten just to get about 35k out of them. even my mud grapplers have goten 40-42k. im hoping the trail grapplers will get about 50k, if they did i would be happy with that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had a set on a previous vehicle.They were on my 07 FJ Cruiser.Great tires not noisy at all and wore really well.But I found myself always wishing I had bought the BF Goodrich A/T`s.They are about the same price but are better in snow and wear a little better.:glasses:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have a set if 295's and love them!!!! The E rated is nice when I hook up to the trailers and they do great in the clay and sand. The road mannors are awesome and road noise is loud enough you know they ate there but not too loud you can't talk softly in the cab.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts