GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone know's exactly how to install a Recon l.e.d. light strip behind the tailgate? I know how to take the tailgate off and take the driver side tailight off and i know i have to connect the only wire connect's with the reverse light. I'm not too good with electrical work so i will need help with this!! Idk but will i have to splice the wiring to connect them or what? This wire is for when i put my truck in reverse the l.e.d.'s turn white and when running and turn signal it's red. I know where to plug the actual light strip up to so all i need to know is about the wiring to the driver tail light? Anyone with answers and suggestions will be appreciated guys! Thanks, Jake

·
Registered
39 Posts
www.gorecon.com/download_file.php?download_key=14

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

type this into your URL should help out!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud i appreciate it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
no problem man. just glad i could help! if that site doesn't work then maybe try Google and search videos! now a days you can practically follow installation guides step by step through video. but lemme know how it turns out cuz i was thinking about getting one also!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still haven't hooked up the light bar yet. I plan on installing it tomorrow sometime i have had a long weekend lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts