GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done HHO? I see adds for them alot. Guess I'm still nervous about them. thanks

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
1 word: SCAM.........

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried it?

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
No i have not because there is a mythbusters episode about mods like this as well as the result that adding hydrogen to an already rich air/fuel ratio isnt needed.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
I'll let a guy in our town tell you how much he paid for a new motor in his Tahoe after trying one of those kits.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havn't either just fishing for away to cut down more on fuel Thanks Anyone else that has let me know

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I have no tried it. But, I work in the industrial gas industry and I wouldn't put a hydrogen cylinder in my car no matter the gas savings. I have yet to see a cylinder that would be considered safe to carry in a pick up unless you have some kind of cage around it.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They don't put a cylinder in. What I understand of it they claim a water bottle and some chemicals to make it work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ive seen a system that a guy put in his 4.3 V6 s-10 that used a secondary 100 amp alternator to run current through some sealed containers of water in the bed, with a collector tube at the top that went to the intake. the thing (he built it himself) seperated the hydrogen and oxygen from the water and he saw a 15 mpg increase, no word on whether or not its still running though lol

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look into it if you could please. Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Or nothing they can tax as much as gas????????????????????????????????

Cuz You government would never lie to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts