GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my truck for April 2008 ROTM. I have a 2006 Silverado Ext. cab with the 4.3L V6 with a K&N drop-in filter, a Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler and a 3" chrome exhaust tip. Four JL Audio speakers (two in front, two in rear). Two 10" sub woofers powered by an MTX ThunderX 300XD amp controlled by my Sony CDX-GT510 deck. The mirrors were painted white, and all exterior handles were replaced with chrome, including the chrome horizontal billet grill and fuel door. It has a 15" shorty antenna that's chrome too. The 22" rims are BOSS "331" wrapped in Toyo Proxes 305/40/22. The windows were also tinted to 30%. Thanks for looking! :glasses:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This truck will never go off roading, I want it to be strictly a street truck and I think I have accomplished that. The white really stands out because it hides the dirt. The way I keep my truck perfectly clean is to hand wax (turtle wax + terry cloth) it. I do it twice a year, each time taking me about 3 hours. After that, every two weeks I spray the truck down with the garden hose, and watch the water bead up and I dry it. Everything comes off quick because it was hand waxed nicely. Another reason too is I stay out of dirt/mud :great:

I am debating whether or not to get carbon fiber taillights like DirtDog did, to go with my White/Black/Chrome theme?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to take out my HID headlight kit due to compatibility issues. Maybe if I can return my parents Christmas gift, I can get a K&N CAI instead because they don't work.

Thank you all for your compliments. Aside from a white fiberglass bed cover, I think I am done with exterior upgrades on this truck. I'll work on the interior a little. One thing I NEED that I don't have is a center console to store stuff. Right now I am limited to two cup holders :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.