GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is weird! There are snow flurries today in DFW. That's just insane.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Ok, this is weird! There are snow flurries today in DFW. That's just insane.
Oh thats not weird. We have flurries up here. So Feiro, Patrick and I sent them as a gift to show you our appreciation. Enjoy... :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
We had 2 inches on the ground this morning when I got up and it was coming down hard.:shocked: It didn't stay because it was 34 degrees. Snow in April in Eastern Virginia is unheard of. Weatherman is calling for more tonight when the temp drops below freezing...Happy Easter:happy:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
To be serious that is rather odd for that far south to be still getting this nonsense. I think this global warming stuff is catching up to us....:erf:

Happy Easter...all.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It was nice of all you guys to send Steve the snow , But to be honest , I'd rather he sent some of the 85 F degree days this way...

Oh and as for those 100+ F days , well they can just stay down yonder thank you very much:tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Can we all just send Steve an,

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

From up north.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's not forget that I lived in Spokane, WA for 7 years and Seattle for 12 years and Idaho for like another 7 years so I'm not unaccostomed (sp?) to cold weather with snow, etc. It's just that it should happen between December 15th and January 12th. That's all that winter should be.

The weather should be cold from December 15th to January 12th. From January 13th until July 3rd, it should be 85F, July 4th to July 5th should be 120F and July 6th to December 14th should be 85F.

That's all I ask.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Let's not forget that I lived in Spokane, WA for 7 years and Seattle for 12 years and Idaho for like another 7 years so I'm not unaccostomed (sp?) to cold weather with snow, etc. It's just that it should happen between December 15th and January 12th. That's all that winter should be.

The weather should be cold from December 15th to January 12th. From January 13th until July 3rd, it should be 85F, July 4th to July 5th should be 120F and July 6th to December 14th should be 85F.

That's all I ask.
Hmmm....that's not asking much at all:rofl:

Sounds like you want paradise weather Steve.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts