GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I'm out banging around the Mojave Desert, my CD player is useless (cd skips too much) and I rely on my XM radio to provide tunes for the trip. Clarion has introduced a 'no moving parts' head unit that gets its input from an SD card. Check it out at: Engadget.com

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
RE: Audio for the hardcore offroader

Wow, that's pretty impressive looking. What's the cost, I didn't see that?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote: you can pick up the FB275BT sometime this year for $249.99. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
my old head unit $99.00 from target, has an plug so i could use usb sticks. with a 1G usb, i can load it up with alot of mp3 music, and the best part is that it does not skip also.
too bad my inlaw liked it also, so i couldn't remove it when i handed him my old burb. but i do plan on getting another one for my new burb.

btw, for now this is what i'm using. it plays mp3 using a usb stick, then transmits to your radio via fm signal. i got it also at target for about $30

·
Registered
52 Posts
its not as good as cd, but its not that bad, (mr microphone). i bought it mainly to try out for my vw, i wanted to keep the stock am/fm but wanted to listen to my own set of tunes.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
MP3 player with fm transmitter, play threw any fm radio, no skip, no movong parts, under $100 for mp3 player and fm transmitter.

Not as good quality as cd's but one hell of a lot cheeper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.