GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have an 09 GMC Siera Crew Cab SLT. I don't use it for work so the bed will only occassionally be hauling things.

What do u think is a better choice? Line X or Bedrug?

thanks

Larry

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
LINE-X by 100times. you may not use it for work but at some point you may need to, and or if you sell it that is a major selling point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Line-X is the only choice, I would only consider a bedrug if you have a topper on your truck, even then Line-X is the superior solution!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Line-X, it's great. I had mine done back in '05 when truck was new. I do use mine, chain saw, fuel cans, haulin rocks etc. and it still is almost like new. If you don't have a cover on your trucks bed and haul gas cans than don't get the bedrug. We had a customer that we Line-X'ed the bed, than installed a bedrug and a soft bedcover. If had to haul something like furnature he would keep the bedrug in, if he haul something nasty he would just take the bedrug out. Best of both worlds.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Line-X All the way.I hardly haul anything but when i have,it's saved my bed.Cleans up real easy,looks good and like murdog said adds value to your ride if you do sell.

·
Registered
539 Posts
my bedrug is really durable, but they are also pricey(i got mine used). i also have a fiberglass tonneau cover, so its like a big ass trunk anyways. if i didnt go the tonneau cover route i would have gone line-x.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts