GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a 2015 gmc sierra 3500hd and I really want to replace the headlights the stock headlights are terrible looking for something brighter and that looks better please help

·
Registered
381 Posts
You won't do better than the factory headlight. Anything aftermarket won't be as good quality and will yellow and craze much sooner. If you want better visibility, upgrade the bulbs to an ultra white temperature. You won't be dissaponted in Hella bulbs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey everyone I have a 2015 gmc sierra 3500hd and I really want to replace the headlights the stock headlights are terrible looking for something brighter and that looks better please help
You won't do better than the factory headlight. Anything aftermarket won't be as good quality and will yellow and craze much sooner. If you want better visibility, upgrade the bulbs to an ultra white temperature. You won't be dissaponted in Hella bulbs.
Ok great thank you I will try that 1st

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I don't know if the new stuff is like the old stuff but i replaced the lenses on both my trucks with spyder glass lenses. No more yellowing composite plastic for me. ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts