GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find wiring schematics for my 2009 GMC Sierra and my Google search does not return much in the way of wiring schematics. I have the electrical manual, but it does not have the wiring schematics included that I'm looking for (specifically the headlamp / turn signal harness, although I've had other issues in the past so a complete library of the wiring schematics would be nice to have).

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best all in one source for wiring schematics? Would a repair manual like the Haynes Repair manual include all wiring schematics? I'm trying to troubleshoot some electrical issues I've had (I believe the result of squirrels/rodents under my truck), and could use help locating repair manuals / other online resources. I'm willing to purchase the manual if these resources are typically housed behind a paywall.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I have my 1996 impala , 2000 silverado , and my toyota 2016 truck OEM manuals ...
aftermarket manuals are bad ...
you have rodents ... use peppermint spray to the wiring harnesses ... GM and other vehicles have a soy material..
back in the old days it is petroleum material .. rodents chew up soy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts