GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am putting a 6" lift on my 2008 Sierra and I was going to go with 35" Toyo m/t, but then I remembered that I am moving to Colorado next year and need a good snow tire.

Do you guys have some recommendations or anecdotes about the best tires for the snow in 35"?
Toyo a/t? terra grapplers? I'm thinking probably an A/T tire...?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
before my 6" lift and 35" Toyo M/T's, I ran the Toyo A/T's as well as on my Wife's 2001 suburban and they worked awesome in the snow! I'll have to let you know in a few months how these M/T's do but I have heard they are better than some of the M/T's out there.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I have Goodyear MTR's on my truck and I never slip at all in the snow they are amazing... I drove out of a parking lot filled with snow over my bumper in 2wd (just cuz I felt like tryin) with out a problem.. I have heard the same thing about the toyo MT and cooper STT in the snow also I think you should be fine with them

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well after looking at a lot of ratings, I think I am going to stick with the toyos
Great loking, Great on the streets, and they aren't bad on the snow (just as good ratings as AT's)

Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts