GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
I just saw a guy's 84 S10, and he put a 396 down into it, looks very nicely done, and it still had the stock 2.8 V6 front springs in it, and it still maintained the stock ride height

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Huh, how's that possible. Wonder how it handles turns. ;-)

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've seen this truck driving around, looks like any ordinary S10

gives Me an evil idea......... I'm picturing My 550 hp 430 Buick sitting in an S10 hmmmmmmmm;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can fit a ram jet 502 under the hood. You just have to modify your fire wall a little. Also you have to build your own cowl induction hood as the ones that are offered are to short. Mine is sporting a 400, a 3" drop front, and custom 4 link rear. To keep it from bottoming out I air bagged it. Curry 9" with the 4:11 gears, 4 disc brakes, Th-400 trans with Corvette servos and full manual control, hurst Z gate shifter, racing seats, 4 point harnesses, custom roll cage, 6" chopped top, custom dash, and completely tinted out windows. I love it. I would like to drive it more but the old lady yells every time I fire it up. No mufflers or cats. Straight out the side behind the cab through the bed 3". Like to piss off the neighborhood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts