GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, I love my truck but 3.23 gears you've got to be kidding me. This truck has 295hp and is just a slow lumbering beast. Once you get going its fine but off the line I think I could run faster. New gears will be going in soon...very soon.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Ya 4:10 zoomies sound cool :great: I should see whats in my Sierra, that'd be a easy upgrade. I've yanked a few gears before.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I want 4.10's but I might be able to get some GM 3.73 for 75 bucks so I can't really pass it up. Hopefully it comes through

·
Registered
296 Posts
With the price of gas going up I would stick with the 3:23. I just had the 3:73 taken out of my S10 and replaced with a 3:23 and it runs nicer and quieter.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but I bought a truck. Gas was my least concern, considering I new I'd be getting raped anyways. I just need it to get up and go faster. A couple dollars at the pump is totally worth it for me.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No i didn't get a chance to change them out. I actually recently moved to canada and may be getting rid of my truck because it is horrible in the snow/ice. I blame some of it on my tires but having a 2wd up north is just terrible. If i keep it tho i still plan on going 4.10's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts