GM Truck Club Forum banner

481 - 498 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Here's mine... arrived at the dealer....

IMG_0340.JPG
Added A cap. Put on the Fuel Rims from my 2011 that's gone...

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

Reactions: Kady

·
Registered
7 Posts
This my black truck. It is a 2014 LT with the small V8 and cloth seats. I've had it about a month. I really, really like it. I put the wheels and tires on it and tinted the front glass. I'm thinking maybe I will lift the front 2 inches and replace the grill insert with something black.

cropped blacker.jpg

·
Registered
446 Posts
That's a funny shade of black...

Reactions: xPosTech

·
Registered
3 Posts
No offense to the other color trucks, but I'd like to see all the beautiful BLACK trucks on this forum. Not just pickups either, they can be any of the Chevy vehicles represented on this forum. To be honest, I am looking for ideas for my "new" '07 Silverado.

Maybe this can start a trend for new threads for the other color trucks as well! Looks like we started that trend!!

If you got em...show em....

UPDATE: This is not only a thread to show-off your beautiful Black Trucks, but it is also a place to show-off the upgrades/modifications that you've done to your truck. How many times have you wanted to see what a specific modification looks like onblack truck. This thread will be the place to come and look!! So keep this thread going!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice looking trucks. Here´s mine. Its a 350 Vortec from 96, don´t know much about any of the parts that are on it (yet) as i just got it and really havent been in the truck part of the scale until now..

·
Registered
2015 Z71
21 Posts
Hey guys. My “new to me” 2015 Z71 with a small lift. I believe it’s more than just leveling. Just not sure how to tell how much one it has, though. Love my black pickup! Stock looks-wise for now, but it already has a cold air intake, exhaust, and programmer. I have step bars I just need to install, and plan on bull bar and rims. Nothing too crazy.

481 - 498 of 498 Posts