GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats happenin guys. Im looking into buying a new set of wheels but the truck is new and im not quite sure of the bolt pattern....its a 2010 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT. Ive heard 6 on 5.5 but when i do the compatibility thing on the website it says the wheels dont fit the vehicle. just a little confused. any help would be awesome!

·
Registered
490 Posts
it is a 6 on 5.5 another way some sites have silverado listed is as 6 on 139.7.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the answer i was lookiing for....im assuming the 139.7 would be mm? i think they should advertise a CHEVY bolt pattern in inches haha

·
Registered
490 Posts
thats the answer i was lookiing for....im assuming the 139.7 would be mm? i think they should advertise a CHEVY bolt pattern in inches haha
yea you would think they would do just 6 on 5.5 but some sights dont b/c of international shipping. its pretty dumb to me lol

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
A good website to buy rim's for cheap and have fast and free shipping i bought my new machined black rockstarrs 18 inch 6 5.5 for $700 even with Free shipping. The website is www.rimzoneonline.com this site is the cheapest i have found by far...

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Hey SFDEFENDER you will like the 7.5 inch rough country lift best way to buy is online for $999 which is a good deal and only bad thing about these are the shocks i will upgrade mine soon and see how it goes.

·
Registered
490 Posts
[/COLOR]Hey SFDEFENDER you will like the 7.5 inch rough country lift best way to buy is online for $999 which is a good deal and only bad thing about these are the shocks i will upgrade mine soon and see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

i hope i do. my buddy told me the shocks werent the best so im lookin at buying some new ones already. just trying to figure out which ones to buy. i got my lift through a buddy of mine that promotes rough country, got the lift kicker braces and shipper for 1000.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
yeah i paid 1,050 for mine all together.. idk which shock's i'm gonna go with either but im not in no real hurry right now when i get the money right might buy some king shocks they are top of the line along with fox shocks.. I know how it is having all that money over sea's and ready to buy some stuff for your truck i was in Mosul, Iraq last year doin Military Police and training the Iraqi Police. I bought my lift and everything soon as i got home ha and spent way more than expected.

·
Registered
490 Posts
yea im in balad... yea ive spent alot more then wanted too but in the end i kno itll be worth it. so im fine with that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Alright guys im confused and and hoping someone can help.. i recently bought 4 used rims for 200 dollars. they are pro comp 6089's chrome. the size is 16x10" and i got them for my 1998 gmc 2500 4x4. i recently put them on and tightened all of em up and when i drove it like 10 miles the lug nuts came real loose on the front drivers side rim only.. so i took it to a shop to get it realigned (because recently i cranked up the torsion keys) and the guy said my front drivers side lug holes were all messed up and egg shaped. so i gotta buy another rim now ( but the other 3 are fine) and on procomp.com is doesnt show that the model 6089 16x10 is even available in 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern. it only has it in 16x10 8 on 170mm bolt pattern...wtf!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
scour craigslist and ebay. Call pro comp and see if they can locate one floating around at a 4wheelparts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts