GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass on a good deal that I have up on ebay. It's a brand new Borla exhaust setup for the Silverado and Sierra 01-07 6.0. More details on exactly what it fits are posted on ebay. This system goes for much more anywhere else. I'm just trying to clear it out of my garage. Local pickup also welcome (Montgomery, IL)....obviously no shipping charges then. If you have any questions feel free to pm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=320245478262&rd=1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Less than 6 hours on the auction.......no bids as of yet. Crazy deal for somebody to get in on. I ship out fast too......check my feedback. Already shipped out one Borla.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM offers. Include shipping in offer. Exhaust is brand new in box ready to be shipped out today. Ready to move this exhaust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still have this unit, ready to ship out today. PM offers, need to get this out of my garage......trying to put a downpayment on a house :) Very aggresive pricing comparing to anybody out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts