GM Truck Club Forum banner
121 - 140 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Toronto, Ontario is in the house...
If anyone in the area wants to get together to shoot the fat (or whatever), let me know... I don't mind road trips now... :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Canadian Own'r !

new to the site for three weeks now----new owners of a 2010 Crew 2WD, and loving it---hven't done many upgrades/add-ons yet---we are located in Cobourg, Ontario----1 hour east of Toronto---lots of dealers and chev/gm drivers around here (GM PLant 35 minutes west of here (Oshawa))

·
Registered
192 Posts
In the Toronto Area (Markham) 2010 Silverado 1500 Crew 4.8L

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey guys Okanagan Falls BC her 2004 Chevy silverado GFX 4X4 extended cab 6.0L vortec, 2003 Chevy trailblazer LTZ 4x4 4.2I6 last but not least my new 2001 GMC sierra 2500HD 4X4 EXTENDED CAB 8.1L vortec with the Allison trans. most of my friends call me demon because of my love for Chevy's and GMC'S (most of my friends are die hard ford lovers.....UUGGHH :confused: )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey.. Matt from montreal here... not new to site, but figured should introduce myself... Drive a 2007 Rado Classic. Done a few mods (sweet Ultra wheels, off-road tires, bullbar) looking to do new lights and sound soon... Nice to see there are canadians banding together for something other than our mutual dislike of the maple leafs...LOL...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Names Jeremy, just in the middle of buying a 91 Sierra, It's got the 350, it's been rebuilt and now has 12,000 km's on her, body is in mint condition, Will post up pictures when I pick it up in March.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Hi Everyone!
Newer member, joined in March, From Whitby, ON. Just bought a 2008 GMC Envoy. Loving it!! Thought I would introduce myself and say Hey!! Nice to see lots of Canadian member here!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Just saying hi again from Winnipeg!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hooray for Canada. I am from New Brunswick. Maybe I will see you someday. LOL KEN

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Hi Erica from the east coast of Canada. Welcome to the club. LOL KEN

121 - 140 of 176 Posts