GM Truck Club Forum banner
161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi ,
I`m Dan , live in St-Jean Baptiste ,Québec .....mainly french !
As my avatar shows, I do a lot of offroad with my Jeep ....
I intend to build a 4x4 RV to do roadtrip in the southwest US .....
It has to be light , nimble , and get good fuel milage !!!!
I came back in end of june from a 4 months roadtrip in the US and because I had a low vehicle I coulndt get to some places !

been modifyng 4x4`s and engines for 35 years ......my career was at Pratt & Whitney ( aircraft engines )
Now retired , I enjoy life ...and try to fullfill my dreams ...............on a tight budget !:D

Dan ,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm John, I live in Toronto and I'm a proud owner of 2 square body GMC trucks. Wondering if there are any Chevy/GMC truck clubs that cruise around together? If there isn't, does anybody want to start one?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey all, I am pretty sure I introduced myself in Feb when I bought the Jimmy but I was underwhelmed by it and didn't stay active.

I just bought a 1997 Sierra V8 and this is more like it :p

I live in the Arctic wherw trucks are pretty much 100% of vehicles!
Here's it:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am the owner of www.lionsdenoffroad.com we are a truck parts supplier in Canada. Based out of Orillia, Ontario. My day to day life is looking at parts, researching new parts, selling parts, checking out parts, delivering parts, receiving parts, basically my day to day life is parts.

Go browse the site if you haven't yet (lionsdenoffroad.com). We sell lifts/levels, tires/wheels, tonneaus/grilles, lighting/backracks, tuners, intakes, diff covers, and everything else. From major brands like Zone Offroad, Rough Country, Fabtech, Readylift, Rigid Industries, Bullydog, Cooper, Husky, MBRP & much much more.

If I didn't mention.... parts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just wanted to tip my hat to the Canadian Chey Owners. You guys/ gals have some beautiful country up there. My wife and I spend all our free time back roading here at home. I hope to one day make it up there to do the same.

Stay Loose
** 417 For Ever **

·
Registered
1 Posts
Team, new to the group and the GM world. I am recently retired from the Canadian Armed Forces where I served 20 years with the PPCLI. Now I work as a sales and leasing consultant at Northgate GM in Edmonton, its quite the change from my previous career. I look forward to learning from you all and possibly running into you in the showroom one day.

Matthew 'Kiwi' Parsons

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Well, I'm not Canadian, but I do visit several times a year. I have a Canadian son-in-law and now 3 Canadian grandchildren. #3 made his appearance Saturday morning, excited grandpa right here! To celebrate his arrival, I made a big 'ol pan of Nanaimo bars. I'm no expert from Nanaimo, but I think they are pretty darn good! I'm having some trouble with the top layer, can't seem to get the chocolate to the right consistency, any suggestions? Canada is a beautiful place, but I'm still partial to the dry dusty desert of Nevada.

Reactions: RayVoy
161 - 176 of 176 Posts