GM Truck Club Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice pictures, I miss car shows, hope they hold some in my area soon
I talked to the guy who orgnaizes these events on F B yesterday at the show. I told Him thanks for doing this. He said, we have a grate car culture here in our area. We have 3 shows every weekend, and 1 show every Wensday night. I try to make a few show a month, 3 or 4 anyway. He said thanks for saying something. No one ever does, but it is a lot to keep up with. I said well I sure apreciate your efforts. I said, I know I dont have a 69 Camaro, but my truck is 23 years old, and I do like to show off my work. My truck is in near show room condition, and I drive it every day. He said, all are welcome, and you have a nice truck, were glad to have you. All the shows I attend are drive in shows, all are welcome. A wide variety of cars and trucks. Some 1000 plus HP, some 200 and less. Some very old, and some very new, but at the end of it all, we are all car and truck guys.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I think its a rally nova. I know it has a big block in it, and its fast as hell. There are a lot of very fast cars at these shows. Im glad they let me and my old truck be part of it all. Any yanko found any where is going to be a clone. The red 62 bubble top has a 502 in it. There is some really nice stuff at these shows.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts