GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on saturday i am picking up my new truck, it is a 06 silverado reg cab short bed 2wd with a 5.3 wrecked in the front. i plan on prostreeting it but i really want to go with a carbon fiber hood but cant find one for this style truck. i found them for 99-03 style but not this. does anybody know where to find one?

thanks

Wills 77

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Have you thought about a functional "Good hood"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that first ram air one looks a little too beefy for the look im going for haha but i think that vis racing one might be what im looking for. that one if i go with a chevy front end with SS bumper set up or i might get a escalade front end for it but im still undecided and it depends on what money will allow haha thanks for the replies

Wills 77

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Here is the LINK to the site. The company is called Suncoast and this one is a ram-air "Good Hood".

·
Registered
9 Posts
on carbonfiberhoods.net they have one for a 03-06 for about $570, but there is no picture. other than that i can only find them for the 00-04 and the 07-08 models

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here is the LINK to the site. The company is called Suncoast and this one is a ram-air "Good Hood".

i know its been a while..... but i am having trouble finding that hood that is on that black truck. i checked the site every now and then and they have some that are similar, but now quite like this one. i cant seem to find it. does anyone know where i might be able to find this hood?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts