GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's a carpenter with too much slack time do?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKPylk2gQo[/media]

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
If I were to try that I'd still be in emergency ward....:neutral:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
yep those three hammers would be part of my face.

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
ditto what the previous people said. He did an awesome job of tearing up that rafter above his head when he threw them up and they got stuck. I also noticed that it looked like he modified the hammers. Those don't look like any of the hammers I've ever seen. I know there are variants like shake hammers and the such, but it doesn't look like any of the "specialty" hammers either... It looks like a typical claw hammer with one of the sides of the claw cut off.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
ditto what the previous people said. He did an awesome job of tearing up that rafter above his head when he threw them up and they got stuck. I also noticed that it looked like he modified the hammers. Those don't look like any of the hammers I've ever seen. I know there are variants like shake hammers and the such, but it doesn't look like any of the "specialty" hammers either... It looks like a typical claw hammer with one of the sides of the claw cut off.
Those were framing hammers...just with the hatchet option. I've seen them used alot.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just imagine what other stuff he could of done with all that training and practice time it took him to get that right. He could of i dont know BUILT A HOUSE. LOL

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well.......

with all due respect.........he looks like a mason....not a carpenter.......

We don't use those type of hammers!!!!

But still.........way cool!!!! I guess

1 - 10 of 10 Posts