GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
30,177 Posts
I just picked up my new '07 Silverado today. I traded in an '03. I loved my old truck and I'm hoping I'll be just as satisfied with the new one. I stepped up from the LS model with the stock 4.8L to the LT2 model with the 5.3L, 3.42 gears and tow package. There's a noticeable performance difference! My question is: can anybody recommend a reasonably priced carpeted bed mat. I've done a google search and the predominant product seems to be the BedRug. Only thing is, I don't want to spend $350+ for a rug. I just want a durable, carpeted mat to put under a tonneau cover...something to protect the bed but looks good too. Any suggestions?
:sign0016: to the site! I'm testing out a 2007 Silverado this week and I think it's a great truck.

You're looking for a carpeted mat for the best of your truck? What are you going to use the bed of the truck for? You want more friction and something to protect the bed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.