GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new '07 Silverado today. I traded in an '03. I loved my old truck and I'm hoping I'll be just as satisfied with the new one. I stepped up from the LS model with the stock 4.8L to the LT2 model with the 5.3L, 3.42 gears and tow package. There's a noticeable performance difference! My question is: can anybody recommend a reasonably priced carpeted bed mat. I've done a google search and the predominant product seems to be the BedRug. Only thing is, I don't want to spend $350+ for a rug. I just want a durable, carpeted mat to put under a tonneau cover...something to protect the bed but looks good too. Any suggestions?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:sign0016: to the site! I'm testing out a 2007 Silverado this week and I think it's a great truck.

You're looking for a carpeted mat for the best of your truck? What are you going to use the bed of the truck for? You want more friction and something to protect the bed?
Right. I'm planning on covering the bed with a tonneau, but wanted something underneath for those few times I actually use the truck for what it was intended :lol: I found a double-sided bed mat which had marine carpet on one side and rubber on the other...but it's not yet available for the new body style. I think it sells for a little over $100.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah...just call me a cheapskate. I was able to find the BedRug for around $350, but that still seems like a lot of money to put in the back end of a pickup.

Anybody had any dealings with gmaccessoriesstore.com? They have a rubber mat with the GM logo for under $100 and the soft tonneau cover with the bowtie logo for around $350. Just wondering if they were legit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.