GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum I hope someone can send me in the right direction. I just purchase a GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 eng. Extended cab long bed. I have been looking on line for a cat back exhaust system for said truck with no luck. I know the the extended cab long bed is not that popular it took some time to find one but that's what I wanted. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Fred

·
4,774 Posts

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Fred. If I remmember right there was a member a few weeks ago with the same truck and he also could not find a exhaust kit for his truck. I believe he ended up having one made with a performance muffler at a local muffler shop.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Thats great info Mike. Hope the guy that was looking for one didn't get his yet and see's your info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike your the man!!! I spent a couple hours looking on line. Summit shows a Flow Master system. I did go to the Flow Master web site earlier and came up with nothing avaible for my truck.
Looks like a great price to.
Thanks for your help. Fred

·
4,774 Posts
Mike your the man!!! I spent a couple hours looking on line. Summit shows a Flow Master system. I did go to the Flow Master web site earlier and came up with nothing avaible for my truck.
Looks like a great price to.
Thanks for your help. Fred
Glad to help.....:glasses:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the club, Fred. If I remmember right there was a member a few weeks ago with the same truck and he also could not find a exhaust kit for his truck. I believe he ended up having one made with a performance muffler at a local muffler shop.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Thats great info Mike. Hope the guy that was looking for one didn't get his yet and see's your info.
silverdotrailblazer,
I was thinking that would be the way I would have to go with a custom exhaust. About 20+ years ago I had a custom exhaust made for a Pontiac Le Mans that I was cloning into a GTO . It cost a ton back then. I don't even what to think what it would cost now.
Thank Fred

1 - 8 of 8 Posts