GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a center console/ jumpseat for m 2000 silverado in the dark grey color, and I'm beginning to think I might as well be looking for the Holy Grail. If anyone knows where I can find the complete console or seat, not just the lid at a decent price let me know. Or if anyone is looking to get rid of one hit me up. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Have you hit up any junk yards??? Or Ebay? Those are the two that i recommend since new parts for anything more than a couple of years old is basically impossible to find.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The folks on Ebay have a few, none in the color I need, and they all want like 300 bucks for shipping and all, plus I'm they aren't in the best shape. I haven't checked the junk yards yet, I will when I get back from school

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I would also suggest checking junkyards and hoping you have some reasonably priced yards near you. Those jumpseats (and full floor consoles too) are generally very high priced. Most of the ones i see are $300+. I bought a set of seats from an avalanche (2 front buckets and a 60/40 rear bench) for $300 for the set. I have no idea why the jumpseats are priced so high. Good luck though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts