GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was checking out the price of tires and came across the Victory Wedge chrome wheel for $75 each. There is also a $60 of coupon for installation.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't know how you got that price as they show as being 233 a piece for me. I do like em though. Except for the nascar sticker.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Wha's the link?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I just got the mb predators on page 4 of that link. But I saved $200 on the package. Last wheel should be in tomorrow. :happy:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered a set lets see if I get them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought the rims and had the stock tires mounted. I am going to buy just the wheels and next year have them installed. $300 for a set of chrome 20" wheels is a sweet deal.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just received a call that they are out of this wheel.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They may have found me a set after all ,I will find out in a couple of days.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yeah, discount tire does have pretty good service, and they're even pretty darn competitive when it comes to pricing. If they don't have what you're looking for, they'll help you find it.

I remember when I got my first set of wheels from them a few years ago. I was in the lobby for about an hour as we looked through tons of magazines until we found the perfect wheel (within my price range of course). :) And got a great deal too!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
received a call and it isnt going to happen, the wheels had damage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts