GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my bowtie off to paint it to match my silverado, but when I went to put it back on it fell off and piece broke off. I was pissed. Is there a place to go get a new chevy bowtie other than dealership and ordering one online because I want to replace it this weekend.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I doubt it to be honest man. I bought my Bowties painted gloss black already they are made by street scene they are very nice and shipping is fast too. I forgot what site i bought them from but it was hard to find them painted already and a pair came in a pack for like $75 or something.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I can put the broken one on for a little bit. Where is a good place to order a stock bowtie? I can paint them myself.

·
4,776 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
x2 ebay has great prices i do allot of my buying from them and autoanything.com

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking ebay as well, I was just wondering if I could go to a store and buy one so I could paint it this weekend.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a pretty big crack on it too. I am gonna have to replace it.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I think I might just get a billet bow tie. How easy would it be to paint it?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking they were, but I wasn't quite sure.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

If I just wrapped it in vinyl would it hide the crack down the middle?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I think covering the crack and keeping it from not showing would be too much work. I would just buy a bowtie off Ebay and call it a day.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I just bought a billet one from autoanything. Well that was a nice $50 accident, thanks for the help guys.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
More black bowtie threads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts