GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROLL CALL for Chevy S-10 Truck Owners and Drivers!
Hey, let's get a current roll call to see how many are on the site and active!

Let's go, let's hear from you if you've got (or had) a Chevy S-10 Truck (or same GM platform vehicle).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just getting active on this site, I have a 98 Sonoma SLS. sport truck,2.2L Ive added a hood wheels tires spindles front springs shocks headlight and taillight covers. it has served me well for about 5 yrs. now.although I did have wiper problem at about 24,000 mi. and exhaust trouble shortly after, berfore the header pipe recall. She has just over 98,000 mi. on her now,and starting to rust. so I'll be selling the hood, I already put the wheels and tires onn my 57. see my album.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's keep this going.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No s-10 love anymore?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Still hear

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am newly active on here because I just got my first s10.
An 88 regular cab long bed with a 2.8 v6 and a 5 speed manual, 2wd.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hers and His. Hers was built at the Moraine Assy plant in Ohio in 2000; His was built at the Shreveport Assy plant in Louisiana in 2002. Both are still great and are going strong:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Recently Bought a 2003 S10, Still planning how the build is going to go.

·
Registered
239 Posts
S10 here! See my sig and thread to see my progress.

·
Registered
3 Posts
no pictures just yet but will get them up in time 95 s10 4.3 vortec 6 in suspension lift, dana 30 straight front axle 1 inch body and 33 in duratracs looking to build the motor next!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nice engine bay. What cover is that for the rad?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a 91 Sonoma GT. Just wondering if anybody else did.

Reactions: BurbanMan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined the site. I have a 1991 S10 Durango that I am currently rebuilding. This truck sat up for many years and needs a lot of work. I have had a love for s10's for a long time and this is the third one I have owned. However, this is the first that I have had to rebuild. I am from the Middle Georgia Area.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just joined the site. I have a 1991 S10 Durango that I am currently rebuilding. This truck sat up for many years and needs a lot of work. I have had a love for s10's for a long time and this is the third one I have owned. However, this is the first that I have had to rebuild. I am from the Middle Georgia Area.
Welcome. Let's see some pics and maybe some pics of what you want to do.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts